UniDutch is a strong advocate of active customer participation during the development of unified communication solutions to assure the solution best fits the client's needs. During key milestones in the development UniDutch will first review the status with the customer, presenting the intended design, timelines, costs and capabilities of the solution, before starting the next phase of the development, which is visible in the methodology diagram on this page.
During the interactive sessions with the customer UniDutch will do several standard checks, including at a minimum:
- is the proposed design still going to deliver what the customer requires;
- are the timelines still achievable;
- have any changes occurred in the customer's environment requiring changes to the solution;
- have limitations been discovered in the design that have a significant impact on the ability to meet the requirements;
- does the design still fit the budget made available;
- does the design still deliver the cost reductions agreed;
- are the operating costs of the solution still in line with the customer budget.